- About Us -> Protectorate of Emigrants
Protectorate of Emigrants
Under the Rule-4 of Emigration Rules, 1979, the Protectorates of Emigrants performs the following functions:-
- Process all demands in private sector of Overseas Employment Promoters according to the procedure laid down by the Director General.
- Ensure that Emigrants fully understand the terms and conditions of employment abroad as given in the foreign service agreement
- Inspect the conveyances caring the departing and returning emigrants
- Inquire into the treatment received by returning emigrants during the period of their residence abroad, and return journey, and report findings of such inquiry to the Director General
- Aid and advise emigrants, when departing from, or returning to, Pakistan
- Submit reports to the Director General on the performance of the Overseas Employment Promoters
- Inspect the offices of the Overseas Employment Promoters and the places at which they select person for emigration
- Supervise the work and behavior of the Overseas Employment Promoters in relation to general public and render them such advice as the circumstances may require
- Obtain reports from the Overseas Employment Promoters on such forms as may be specified the Director General
Click here to navigate to the list of all the protectorate of emigrant offices.